Parelli bridles and bits are designed to offer you clear communication, a reliable feel, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your horse is comfortable, safe, and totally in tune with you.
- They are easy to adjust and resistant to sweat, with beautiful brass fittings (no screws), 5-1/4 in. sweet iron snaffle, and rein leathers. The Parelli Snaffle Bridle is an elegant but sturdy bridle for everyday use.
- Each Snaffle Bridle comes together with Headstall, Chin Strap, 5-1/4 in Sweet Iron Snaffle Bit, and Rein Leathers.
- Made with top-quality oiled bridle leather, top-stitched.
- Brass buckles and buds instead of screws give security and a nice quick-change feature for your bit.
- Throatlatch should fit four fingers when riding or two fingers when driving.
- Must be used with a chin strap, so the bit and bridle do not get pulled through the horse's mouth when the reins are activated.
- Browband style headstall with double cheek adjustments.
- Parelli logo conchos
- Reins sold separately
- Also called: Snaffle Bridle, The Horseman's Bridle, Complete Snaffle Bridle, Country Bridle, and Parelli Country Bridle.
Regular Size / Standard (Quarter Horse)
5,25 Inch / 13,33 cm